This website is operated by Treasure Investment Management, LLC (“Treasure” or the “Company” or “we” or “us”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Treasure Technologies, Inc., and an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Treasure by Apex Clearing Corporation (Apex), an SEC-registered broker-dealer and member FINRA. Apex is also a member of SIPC and therefore, securities in your account are protected up to $500,000. For details, please see https://www.sipc.org.
Treasure is federally-registered investment adviser and qualified to conduct advisory business in all states where it is required to be so registered. The Treasure website (this “Website”), and related investment advisory services, are only offered to corporate entities domiciled in the United States. Investment services are not available to corporate entities where provision of such products or services is unauthorized. Any information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use is contrary to local law or regulation.
Updates and Amendments
Use and Restrictions
Content and Materials
In connection with this Website and the Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing Materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of this Website and the Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of this Website and the Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing Material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated copyright agent: (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed; (c) identification of the Materials on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove; (d) sufficient information to permit us to locate such Material; (e) your address, telephone number, and email address; (f) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable Materials are not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and (g) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have not tested, nor do we review, monitor, or verify any information, software, or products found on any Linked Website and therefore do not make any representations about those platforms or any associated products or services. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with a Linked Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, and completeness of the content of Linked Websites. We accept no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature, or reliability of third party web sites, including, without limitation, Linked Websites. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of Linked Websites, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, you further acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, advertisements, products, services or other resources available on or through any Linked Website (regardless of whether we directly or indirectly link to such content, advertisements, products, services or other resources).
You should direct any concerns with respect to any other application to that Linked Website’s administrator or webmaster.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, Treasure may provide access to blogs, wikis, online conferences, telecasts, podcasts, or other forums. All communications made at or through such forums are public. Treasure does not, unless otherwise required by law, have any obligation to screen, review, approve or endorse any Content obtained through such forums. Reliance on the Content is at your own risk.
- learn about the Services;
- enter into the Agreements;
- open an account to obtain the Services;
- subject to the applicable terms of the investment advisory agreement, initiate requests to deposit money for investment or to withdraw money invested;
- access statements and confirmations regarding transactions in connection and the value of your account;
- make such other use of this Website as we may expressly permit from time to time in furtherance of the objectives and growth of the Services.
You agree not to engage in any of the following on this Website:
- attempting to reverse engineer, de-compile, or otherwise translate, in any way, the Content and user interface made available from, on, or through this Website;
- using or launching any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access the Content or our systems or to “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website or the Services;
- attempting to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to our computer network or user accounts of others;
- impersonations of any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- posting of any false, fraudulent, misleading or otherwise deceptive statements;
- in any way misusing the Services or the Content that appears on this Website; and
- attempting to modify, copy, distribute, publish, license or sell the Services or the Content or any derivative work based on the Services or the Content.
Standards and Conduct Guidelines
You acknowledge that the Content and all information, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the “Postings” and the forums in which Postings are posted, including any chat, message board, blog, groups, and profile communications chat room, each an “Area”), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. We do not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on this Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Although we have adopted standards and conduct guidelines for the users of this Website (as described below), you understand that by using this Website, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive or objectionable. Except as provided by applicable securities laws, under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for the Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
You agree not to use this Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way, or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information from a minor;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of Treasure or of any of its affiliates, or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Treasure, or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of an any Area (or other portion of this Website) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- Stalk or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website;
- Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of this Website, including user names or passwords; and
- Access or attempt to access another user’s account without their consent.
You hereby waive any claim or loss you may have as relates to any Posting in any Area, including your reliance on any such Posting to purchase or sell any securities or take any other action.
Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY MAKES EFFORTS TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE APPLICATION, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL RESPECTIVE PARTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE COMPANY AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) AS TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ORDINARY PURPOSES AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (2) THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT; (3) THOSE ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE; (4) THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT CONFORMING TO ANY FUNCTION, DEMONSTRATION OR PROMISE BY ANY COMPANY PARTY; AND (5) THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ANY RELIANCE UPON THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT.
Your reliance upon the information available on this Website or through utilization of the Services and your interactions with third party users identified through the Services is SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Your interactions with other users or advertisers, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other person or entity, and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or with respect to any other person’s or entity’s use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. If there is a dispute between you and any third party, we are under no obligation to become involved, and you agree that you will manage any such dispute or disagreement directly, and that you will not make any claims against us with respect to products or services purchased through your use of the Services.
Limitation of Remedies
Parental or Guardian Consent
Some of the Content on this Website may not be appropriate for children. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF OUR ADVISORY SERVICES.
Important Consumer Information
- Treasure is an investment adviser registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration with the SEC does not imply that Treasure or any individual providing investment advisory services on behalf of Treasure possess a certain level of skill or training.
- An investment adviser or investment adviser representative may only transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications, requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state's investment adviser or investment adviser representative requirements, as the case may be.
Additional information about Treasure also is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. You can search this site by a unique identifying number, known as a CRD number. The CRD number for Treasure is 309258.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.