The events of last week within the banking sector highlight the importance of a treasury management strategy. Treasury management isn’t a luxury, it is a must-have for the safety of all businesses, no matter the size.
What does Treasure do?
Treasure is the leader in treasury management as a service, helping hundreds of businesses and VC backed companies safely and optimally manage their idle cash.
Treasure helps customers avoid the risk of holding large cash balances with a single banking entity by providing diverse allocations into short-dated U.S. government backed and fixed income securities.
What is Treasure?
Treasure is not a bank. We are a Registered Investment Advisor, regulated by the SEC. We have an in-house team of treasury experts with more than 50 years of experience in cash management.
What instruments does Treasure use?
- Government Money Market Funds (4.75%): A stable Money Market Fund backed by U.S. Government securities, held outside of the banking system.
- Treasury Bills (5.35%): Short-dated U.S. Treasury bills fully backed by the U.S Government with no exposure to bank risks.
- Fixed Income Mutual Funds (8%*): Our Investment Team tracks thousands of mutual funds, picking the best performing ones to generate the safest yield. We actively manage the portfolio with a focus on generating a higher yield with limited downside.
How safe is Treasure?
- No exposure to Treasure: Treasure does not hold customer funds or securities. We use a trusted third party, Apex Clearing, as our custodian. Apex holds more than $100B in custody and doesn't take risks with customer assets like big banks do.
- No risk of a bank run: All of our customer funds are segregated and sit in accounts under their own business name.
- Fully compliant: Treasure is SEC registered and our Chief Compliance Officer, Scott Williams, has more than 20 years of experience in financial services.
How to open an account:
In less than 10 minutes you can open an account with Treasure:
*Based on the average annual excess returns of hypothetical back-tested performance of the funds being used in the current Treasure Managed Income portfolio from 2013 to present and the current Federal Funds Rate. (Although Treasure did not exist in 2013, all funds in existence since 2013.) Results are shown net of fees. Hypothetical back-tested performance is not a guarantee of future performance and actual results will vary. Returns are subject to change daily. Source: Bloomberg.